- Microseismic Geomechanics
- Services & Consulting
- AE & Ultrasonic Systems
- About Us
Itasca is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. Itasca strives to inform you as to the use of any personal information that is shared with Itasca, and to provide the necessary means to communicate your wishes about the use of that information.
When Information is Collected and Purposes of Use
- Communications from you: customer/client information is received in the ordinary operation of consulting work and/or software sales, and is used only for that purpose.
- Product purchase: at the time of obtaining consulting services or software from Itasca, personal information is received and used expressly for the purpose of completing the consulting project or software sale. Software sales information is stored in a database to allow Itasca to inform code users of important changes or updates to their software, and to assist in customer support.
- Customer support: code user information is received in the process of providing technical support for Itasca software, and is retained for that purpose only.
- Newsletters: Itasca publishes an electronic newsletter via email that is intended to provide timely and pertinent information about Itasca's consulting activities and its software. Code purchasers are automatically entered on the distribution list, since it is a primary vehicle for updating communications. Prospective recipients may subscribe at any time; current recipients may unsubscribe at any time.
- Direct email: Itasca may at times send a direct email to customers/clients about important information.
- Web-use information: When you visit our website, our web server automatically collects information regarding your visit (referring domains, browser type, pages requested, etc.). This information does not identify you personally and is used strictly to observe the functioning of the Itasca website.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Itasca does not share, trade, or sell information to third parties. If ordinary business operation between you and Itasca requires that your information be provided to an outside party, your consent will be obtained before the information is given.
Your information is stored in a protected environment and is only used by staff designated to carry out the purpose for which you provided the information.
Website Security Issues
Itasca's website may link to other websites for purposes of further information or related interests; such linked sites are not governed by this policy. Itasca's newsgroups are provided to allow code users to interact directly. They are hosted by a third party that has its own privacy policies; any submissions by newsgroup users are voluntary and Itasca cannot control or be responsible for the use third parties make of such submissions.
Access to Information
Itasca makes reasonable efforts to keep customer/client information up to date and accurate. You are welcome to contact Itasca to: find out what information is currently held, change information, delete information, direct or change the nature of communications you would like to receive from Itasca, request new or further communication. We strive to accommodate all such requests in a timely manner.
Acceptance of Terms
By using our consulting services, purchasing our software products, or visiting our website, you are consenting to the practices described in this policy. Any requests for access to your information or questions about this policy should be sent to: privacy[at]itascacg[dot]com.